(Monday, November 13, 2006)

Yeah, I think all former Uniten students would agree with Vantuz. The only thing great about Uniten is the toilets. Clean enough for u to sleep inside and easily available everywhere, very convenient. My studies in COBM went quite well until some stupid idiot came up with the Muadzam Shah idea. Then all the good lecturers resigned to avoid being transfered into the jungle campus. Lousy replacement lecturers came from India, part-time lecturers from outside and even admin staff that did not teach before. Kinda affected my results, no interest to study from them. Anyway, I enjoyed my best years with my frens there but I wouldn't recommend anyone to go study there.

Posted in Posted by Cherng at 11:20 PM  

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2005-2007. Hello Wiki designed by Fen, Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds.