Stupid

(Wednesday, December 06, 2006)


There are so many subjects in Uniten that are
stupid. And me always ponteng the classes of these stupid subjects. There's no guilt feeling of ponteng-ing these classes at all, somehow I feel that these classes memang deserve to be ponteng-ed.

Lets see some of the stupid subjects in Uniten:

  • English I
  • English II
  • Moral I
  • Moral II
  • Malaysian Studies
  • Comparative Religion / World Civilization
  • Malay Language

But no matter how stupid these subjects are, these are also the subjects that can help most of us to pull up our CGPA. It's kacang putih lah to score in all these subjects. Just memorize everything from the textbook, sentence by sentence, word by word. There's no need to understand the shit inside. Just do watever it takes to have it all memorized. Some not-so-sure-will-work memorizing methods that you can try at your own risk:

  • burn the whole textbook to ashes and mix it with water and gulp it down your throat hoping that those facts/information would find its way from your stomach to your brain and stay there temporarily until the exams are over.
  • or just use the textbook as your pillow and sleep on it, hoping that everything inside the textbook will be absorbed by your brain.

I came out with these two crazy methods during the time that
I was desperate to sumbat 300-pages of shits into my brain in just one day before the final exam (yes, I always study last minute). Well, I have never tried that drinking-ashes method before. But I have tried that pillow way. Laugh all you want now. I know I was stupid that time, but I think it worked.







Posted in Categories: , Posted by vantuz at 10:14 PM  

3 comments:

  1. DUCATI Says:

    U are damm fucking smart

  2. Cherng Says:

    I actually think the English classes were useful. Fortunately, I got a good lecturer who taught us writing skill and public speaking which are useful in today's working life. Other than that, I think they can demolish the Pusat Bahasa. Y do we need Moral 1 and 2? 1 sem of moral is more than enuff. As if we will behave morally after attending the class. All these useless subjects are actually pulling down my CGPA.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    malaysian studies sucks!

 
Copyright 2005-2007. Hello Wiki designed by Fen, Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds.